You could close the current window with tell application path to frontmost application as text to close window 1 saving no.
It would close all tabs in some applications that use tabs though. You can disable the animation for showing the sheets with defaults write -g NSWindowResizeTime -float 0.
The most important shortcuts
This will work with all Apple apps, not just TextEdit. Sign up to join this community.
The best answers are voted up and rise to the top. Home Questions Tags Users Unanswered.
On other language:
Can a keyboard shortcut force TextEdit windows to close and discard all changes? Ask Question.
The Mac Security Blog. Search for:. Share Shares.
- age of empires hd mac steam!
- mac mini server quad core i7;
- Top 10 Mac keyboard shortcuts everyone should know;
- pause downloads in safari mac.
- mac lip gloss for light skin?
- compact flash reader not recognized mac!
Are you new to Mac? Want to get the most out of your new MacBook, iMac or other Apple computer? John Emry. Thank you for posting this helpful article. The shortcuts are surely useful. These are really must know mac keyboard short cuts.
Mac Keyboard Shortcuts You Should Know | The Mac Security Blog
Is there an equivalent keyboard shortcut for Opera on OS X? I'm looking for something between command - w which closes only a single Opera tab and command - q which closes all Opera windows. Clicking the red "close" orb gets the results I want, but I'm looking for a keyboard shortcut. Sign up to join this community.
Close All Windows in a Mac App with a Keystroke
The best answers are voted up and rise to the top. Home Questions Tags Users Unanswered. Asked 7 years, 7 months ago.
- transfer camera pictures to computer mac.
- dota 2 mac full screen.
- record digital radio on mac.
- artisteer 4 para mac crack.
- adobe acrobat x pro mac download crack.
- 10 Mac shortcuts you need to know - CNET.
Active 7 years, 7 months ago. Viewed times. Leftium Leftium 6, 9 9 gold badges 43 43 silver badges 72 72 bronze badges.